Saturday, August 20, 2011

Media center xp videos...how can I change the format for free?

I was tinkering with dvd and vhs videos I record of myself recently. Somehow, one format was changed to vob format, and it uploaded to a web sight. I don't know how this one file is no longer dvr-ms, but is vob format. Is there something on my dvd recorder drive, or in my Nero burn software that I might have converted something to not be dvr-ms and make it into vob, mpeg, mpeg4 or some more widespread, easily uploaded format? I tried many free softwares, and they just didn't work, and are difficult to understand how to change my home videos from dvr-ms format to the others. I need serious how-to answers. I am NOT trying to upload network or copyrighted matereal. I simly want to upload my home videos of music to something like utube or myspace. Or, are there sights that will upload dvr-ms media center pc video files, so I don't have to pull my hair out?

No comments:

Post a Comment