Friday, August 12, 2011

Get back in touch with my old Best Friend?

This is a little long.. Okay I am 22 FYI and ever since 8th grade I was bests friends with ( we will call him Larry ) we were so close, hung out all the time spent the night at eachothers houses spent the weekends together would hang out with eachothers families. i would go with his mom to all his out of town football games we were just super close. Well in our senior yr of HS he got a girlfriend we will call her martha ahahhaha. Martha and I did not get along at all! In the begining things were fine though I would go with Larry to get marthas christmas presents and what not we were not as close but we were still close. Well after a couple months I was like larry I feel like we are drifting apart. Well we both started to cry and talk about how much we mean to eachother and that no girlfriend or boyfriend would come between our friendship.. well in the end it did. Senior yr is supposed to be your best but mine wasnt. I dont have pics of us at senior prom or graduation. he didnt even come to my graduation party. Well a month after graduation I moved to NC ( I am from NY ) He broke up with martha when I was down in NC. When I came home to visit in Sept I ran into him at a party. I ended up going back to his house because I was to drunk to drive ( I have done this soo many times in HS ) we made our bed and went to go to sleep.. well we ended up haveing . And I went back to NC we stayed in touch after that till I cam back to NY n he tried to have again but I didnt want to cause i didnt want it ruin our friendship we finally had it back. i think this embarrased him because after that things feel apart. We dont talk and he wouldnt come around to any parties if he knew I was there. I havent talked to him in over 2 yrs. I want to call him and say hi tell him I miss him but he has a girlfriend now I dont want her to get the wrong idea. I just miss my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment