Friday, August 12, 2011

Is that dangerous, a girl fooled me up and make me sending my picture 2 her and then she just disappeared?

she got my IM and had a chat with me in messenger, we spoke and i told her a simple information about me (witch in my yahoo profile), then she asked me 4 my photo, she said she would like 2 see me!, I sent her one of my photos, but then she said that she got to go and she just disappeared, she was scary about me knowing her location or saving her email (she said it was her mom's email), she deleted me from her connacts list and i think she blocked me, what sould i do?, is it dangerous?, y me?, in what is she gonna use it? can she use it in any thing bad? should i hide my IM? is the problem in the photo? plz hlp, I'm scared to death

No comments:

Post a Comment