Friday, August 12, 2011

Is this a realistic weight loss goal?

congrats! I have been doing Atkins since July1st, My starting weight was 269, I am currently at 239. That is with basically little to no exercise. I LOVE ATKINS! I am a 30 yr old male, my mom got me hooked on Atkins after she lost 70lbs doing it. My goal is to be at 195 by March 2011. I have been consulting with my doctor since day one, and she has no issue with me doing Atkins. You goal is definitely obtainable, but make sure you are exercising the right areas so you do not end up with loose/hanging skin, 100 lbs its alot to loose, and you skin will need to tighten up to your frame through exercise. I am 6'2, and broad shouldered, so 170 would not be a good size for me. GOOD LUCK with everything! I have found some great alternatives to many of the foods i normally would have eaten if not on Atkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment