Monday, August 15, 2011

Maybe I have the answer?

Bobba Nasty, your advise was.... if he wants to reappear he will, do something 0r even perhaps someone and really relax! I am tired of hurting for this man who obviously does'nt want ME ! maybe the ? I read this morn. about the thrill men seek in being with trash instead of a good decent loving woman is true. Maybe he wants the or he is feeling out his options? Screw that I am done this time! no more will I allow it. He wll one say regret that he ever let me go. As sure as I still breath I know he will again end another shitty relationship with a douche who just could not stay true and I WONT BE BACK> thank you for that answer cuz maybe I will sleep tonight. maybe go see avery dear friend who would nevr mislead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment