Monday, August 15, 2011

Ummmm..awkward question but how severe is this..injury?

ok so my husband and I had been apart for a while, I got home and things got a little...crazy. We took it to the bedroom, he was using his hands on me, and the genius had forgotten to clip his fingernails. Which I couldn't feel the pain, we didn't notice anything was wrong until he turned on a light and there was blood all over my legs, coming out of my yoo-hoo. I panicked, of course, I'd never heard anything about injuries up in there so I wasn't sure what to do. Obviously we didn't do anything else, I've let it heal at least for a good week now. Should I give it longer, how dangerous was that? Was I closer to a disaster than I realized, or was it no big deal and I just over-reacted?

No comments:

Post a Comment