Saturday, August 13, 2011

Which candidate would be the best choice for Republicans in 2012?

I love Ted Nugent and Bill O'Reilly, but they're nothing more than conservative celebrities. I wish they would run for office, but realistically I'm wishing for pigs to fly. Bobby Jindal's best chance would be in 2016. He is the future president if he chooses the right time to run for the office. If he ran in 2012, he would have to go up against the Obama machine. I like Arnold, but only because he's fricken awesome. He's a very moderate Republican and the Republican party is rebuilding to be more conservative. They wouldn't give Arnold a chance. And plus I'm against any amending of the constitution. So I wouldn't be supportive of his candidacy. Mitt Romney does have a good chance, and so does Sarah Palin. I know that Palin got heavily criticized during the campaign. But actually she revived the entire McCain campaign and she is a true conservative. I like Romney, he's a conservative, but I like someone else before him. Mike Huckabee is true conservative, hes an excellent public speaker, and he has his own tv show now. So he is getting his name and face very well known. Palin and Romney would be good candidates, but I don't think they would have much chance against Obama. He is a genius when it comes to campaigning and the only thing that can beat him is the best speaker that Republicans can offer and who relates the most to the American people, and I think that's Huckabee.

No comments:

Post a Comment