Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why cant i ever be happy???? Easy ten points please hlep!?

You need to have a New more positive Outlook on life. And don't be discouraged at being riddled with uniqueness. Happiness is a strange and allusive emotion to hold on to. I was depressed for 5 or 6 years of my life from about 12 to 17. I never was in a relationship never even kissed a girl, because of depression and belief that even a kiss is Special. People are quick to point out others happiness and let jealous take over, instead of focusing on their own unique attributes that they have. I noticed in your description not once did you mention a wonderful point about yourself. Apart from the dress sense which isn't a problem. "Happiness comes from with in" and "Selflessness not selfishness" is the answer. You must make yourself happy before anyone one else can, or you can make anyone. I became a more positive person and lived with love and I was lucky enough to be rewarded for my effort with someone so wonderful that it makes me wonder why she even loves me. So look within first. And rememberr your only 16, I was 18 when I got into my first serious relationship. Love is a organic thing which can not be rushed, wait it may be worth it. More than you can imagine. I really hoped this helped, and you can appreciate that I really did take,Genuinee interest. Things will work out, and i'm not promising you that. You have to promise yourself that. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment