Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bios problems?

SO i just bought and installed a new (used) D845GLLY intel motherboard. Are you with me. The processor works, I have a new 4 pin power supply, to support the pentium 4 processor.I have it all ready to go, and I push the power on, and everything boots up I think....the drives all eject, the fans are blowing, LED's on the mobo light up, the processor is producing heat, even the ethernet LEDs are working. The monitor has no display at all. I google, thinking it is a VGA port problem, and everyone continues to say it is a BIOS problem. So, I decided to test it by taking out the RAM, and seeing if the speaker beeped...nope...so I try and recover the bios, and there is no activity with either teh floppy or CD drives....Can some one please hlp...thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment