Monday, August 15, 2011

I am losing my patience w my mom.....!?

here what happen, my mom doesn't know how to drive so every time they go to grocery, mall, work, party i always find a way to drop them off and pick them up when the party is done. every time i go out i have to make it sure that i will be home by 8pm so i can picked up my mom to work.i want to go to college, but night cl start at 5pm to 10pm and nobody will gonna pick up my mom. most of the time i stay home because nobody will gonna pick up my mom. oh! by the way my mom start at 11:30am to 8pm.every time i go for a vacation i have to make it sure that her skid will okey w my skid . i never experience the partying, clubbing and get drunk. my mom and i had argument after i pick her up cause i forgot to do something and she start yelling at me and said that don't have any patience w her. i give up my own priorities for them and yet i am always the mean one. ive been doing this for 11yrs. now. am i a mean daughter???.

No comments:

Post a Comment