Thursday, August 11, 2011

What should I do about my roomie being mad at me?

so basically we went out on friday and she and my apartmate drank. i didnt, and they were saying that i was playing mommy and being awkward. so that was on the first. which is when rent is due. i asked her earlier in the day if she mailed it (since me and the other girl already gave her our money a day earlier) and i didnt wanna pay a late fee. she said no, so i let that go. then i asked her at 3am when we all got back. and she said that she would do it at 11 or 12 when she woke up and go home for the weeknd. so at 1 or 2pm i asked if she mailed it and she was like stop ridin my *** you're annoying you just mail the rent ( i was actually planning to do it already), and then i said yea i'll do it, and asked her if it was $1915 (incl rent and util) and she texted back saying your parents need to stop riding your *** and take a chill pill they are annoying me. aand i'm not stupid. so then i just left it. and now she came home and she's saying i'm not respectable because i didnt take the trash out. and she said I signed up for clean ppl (which in fact, she didnt, because i told her on the phone before I met her saying that i wasn't super clean, and she said she wasnt either, but now she is saying that she's OCD. BECAUSE she didnt bring her dog. i wasnt the one who said dont bring dog, she offered. and she moved my toothbrush out of her cup holder and she's being mean. wtf should i dO?:

No comments:

Post a Comment