Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What should i get my mom?

Okay so it's my mom's birthday comeing up on the 29th. I want to buy her something, im 16 and shes turning 36... we get along well, as shes still young. and as she listens to my generations music like david guette, akon, dizzee rascal, and knows how to use facebook and (embarrising) plays runescape with me. shes cool and got me into video games at a young age. and she have so many kills on COD! she gets along really well with my friends, she's responsible though, but still has a side she hasn't grown out of. I bought her a white gold necklace that says "MOM" but i want to make her something as well because she gets dissapointed when i dont. im really good with art, my design cl at high school produced billbored designs and concepts for companys they actually used, and the school run an art excibition just for our 12ADS (grade 12 art design cl). I don't actually like art, i just got into it at a young age, and i take art as its not acedemic like acconting, which helps me relax more, and helps me take it easy, as i can chat in cl and do art at the same time. :) Do you have any ideas what i could make her? Shes already makeing me paint huge canvus's for her.. so i cant really do that. its a general, daily thing anyway thats why. i was thinking something made out of clay, or get a huge rock and paint a big lizard on it. im stuck for ideas. any ideas? it needs to be something good. i was thinking about takeing heaps of pictures together, but then i would kind of HAVE to include my step dad in them, and they are close to a divorce, so its not a great memory if you know what i mean? does anyone have any creative ideas? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment